Mary Star of the Sea High School provides options when applying to our school. For more information or to ask questions about the process, please contact Mrs. Kelly Phillips in the Admissions Office. Applications are due by January 17th, 2017, for the 2017-2018 academic year.
Electronic Application Submission with Electronic Payment: Click HERE to complete.
Paper Application Submission: Click HERE to download the MSHS Admissions Application Form. There is a $75 application processing fee that may be paid in cash, check, or PayPal. These forms may be brought in person, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed to Mary Star of the Sea High School, 2500 N. Taper Avenue, San Pedro, CA 90731.
- Incoming Freshmen Procedures include:
- Submit Online Application with Payment HERE: OR choose a Paper Application Form (English) (Español)
- Submit the $75 Application Fee online by clicking the "Pay Now" button towards the top of this page, by mail, by phone, or in person.
- Baptismal Certificate (if Catholic)
- Immunization Record (must include proof of Tdap and TB test)
- Apply before January 17, 2017 for the 2017-2018 school year
- After paperwork and payment is submitted, 8th graders will take the Placement Exam on Saturday, January 21st , 2017. Sample Essay Prompts are available to view here.
- Please complete and submit to your CURRENT ELEMENTARY SCHOOL: